October 28, 2016 is the next Friday Salsa Night!
Salsa Lessons, practice party and more!
Salsa Nights at The Salsa Center
Begin the evening with a dance lesson for all levels. No partners needed.
8:00 pm -11:00 pm / Lesson for all levels usually starts 8:00 pm.
The Salsa Center will not sell tickets after 11:00 pm on event night. You may either purchase a ticket online before 6:00 pm the day of the party OR buy your ticket at the door between 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm.
"You are doing such a great and professional job with choreography and technique classes."
"Excellent instruction:)) We had such a wonderful time"
SALSA DANCING BENEFITS:
Salsa Dancing has many benefits, some of which include:
1. The Fun Factor: Latin dancing is a healthy addiction that never gets boring!
2. Friendships: Through social dance, your social network grows and new friendships and romances arise.
3. Fitness: Latin Dancing offers cardio exercise while also improving balance, flexibility and muscle tone. Let's not forget that dance is also an interactive fitness activity that exercises your mind each time you dance with a partner.
4. Fire: Salsa is HOT! It allows a dancer to express emotion on the dance floor; it sparks romance between couples and inspires artists to follow their dreams. Ignite the FIRE in your life!
5. Forever: Salsa is a musical movement evolving from many styles and genres.
The music and dance date as far back to Afro-Caribbean religious influences to the more recent fusions of Latin Jazz mixed with Cuban Son and Mambo. Today this evolution of Latin Rhythms has opened the door to a world of more than just dance, including a world of music, culture and art.
For private lessons and Live Salsa Dance entertainment please contact us @ email@example.com or CALL 859.278.8598
We look forward to serving your Salsa dance needs!
Salsa dance lessons. Group Lessons and Private Instruction Info
The Salsa Center in Lexington 859.278.8598 730 Allendale Dr, Lexington, Kentucky 40503
Gift Certificates for
Salsa, Rueda de Casino and More!
2016 Copyright © The Salsa Center
Read recent media and press about Reena and Abel,The Rhythm of Business in Business Lexington's August Edition.
WATCH IT ON
CUBAN OWNED LATIN DANCE STUDIO